Lifetime Owls Scholarship
Lifetime Owls is a membership program on campus that gives students access to exclusive events, programs and scholarships opportunities. Students pay a one-time fee for lifetime membership. All funds collected through this program benefit students in some way throughout their time on campus and into their alumni years. A portion of each membership goes to the Lifetime Owls Scholarship. Applicant may only be a recipient of this award once
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program at Westfield State University and a member of the Lifetime Owls
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Applicants must be a Lifetime Owl going into their sophomore, junior or senior year
- Applicant must have attended at least one Lifetime Owl event in the last year in which they apply
- Applicant must be involved in volunteering on campus or in school-related activities (i.e. CAB, Student Government, Circle K, a Student Advisory Board, a club officer, hall council, etc. or civic engagement project during academic coursework) (Paid employment does not fulfill this service requirement)
- Applicant will be asked to write an essay demonstrating their active involvement in campus life expressing why they are most qualified for the scholarship
- The Lifetime Owls Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a 500-word essay that demonstrates your active involvement in campus life at WSU. Include examples and why you feel you are most qualified for this scholarship.
- Are you a member of the Lifetime Owls?
- Have you attended any Lifetime Owls membership events in the last year?
- If answered yes, what events did you attend and when?