Charles "Bud" Hagan Scholarship
This scholarship provides a vital source of funds for students enrolled at Westfield State University to pursue an undergraduate degree in Movement Science. Students awarded this scholarships will be selected based on merit and financial need.
- Applicants will be full-time students pursuing a degree in the Movement Science program at Westfield State University
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a strong commitment and interest in working with intercollegiate athletics and
who pursue learning opportunities at Westfield State University that maximize the educational experience for themselves and others.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to the betterment of Westfield State University and/or the community of Westfield through involvement in student life on campus or volunteering their time.
- The Charles “Bud” Hagan Scholarship
- Movement Science
- Supplemental Questions
- In a 300-word or less Essay: Describe how your strengths and commitment to Community Service AND/OR involvement with Student Life at WSU will impact your future goals.