Student Ambassadors Scholarship
Applicants must be full- time Undergraduate students enrolled at Westfield State University. Applicant must demonstrate a strong commitment to leadership, community service, and involvement on campus. Applicants are asked to submit a 250-700 word essay on 4 different topics.
- The Student Ambassador Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants should choose TWO or more of the following topics to describe and explain themselves as it relates to the topic.
- Describe the type of career path you would like to take after college and why that field of work is important to you.
- Helped make Westfield State University an inclusive community
- Leadership roles you have held in the Westfield State University community (academic, athletics, and/or extracurricular)
- How you have made an effort to improve the local community or enhance the universitites image.