Paul Audette Scholarship
All applicants should prepare a personal statement of 500 words or less, regarding the reasons they want a degree in Criminal Justice; their specific interests and experiences in this field; and their career plans. Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Criminal Justice classes. Applicants are required to provide a one page letter of recommendation from two people acquainted with your academic and/or professional experience.
- The Paul J. Audette Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe the reasons for pursuing a degree in CJ. Include specific interests and experiences in this field and career plans.
- Is your CURRENT GPA in your CJ Major at least 3.0 or higer?
- Describe the three most important qualities or characteristics of a successful criminal justice student/professional. Provide examples of how you exhibit these qualities and what it would mean to be awarded this scholarship.
- Please provide a name and email address of 2 persons acquainted with your academic and/or professional experience.
- Please enter in a name and email address of a reference provider