Landrau/Martinez Scholarship Fund: Reach to Teach Partnership
To provide funds for Latino students from the Springfield Public Schools enrolled as Education majors. Students will participate in the Reach to Teach program and upon graduation, intend to pursue a teaching position within the Springfield Public School System.
- Must be full-time pursuing a degree in Education (Elementary Ed, Science, Math or Special Education).
- Must be a Latino student who graduated from the Springfield Public Schools
- Participate in the Reach to Teach Program
- The Landrau/Martinez Scholarship Fund: Reach to Teach Partnership
- Education, Incoming Freshman
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you attend a public high school in Springfield, MA?
- If yes, what is the name of the high school?
- Are you a participant in the Reach to Teach Program?
- Are you of Latin American origin or descent?